I warrant that this said F1 Goldendoodle puppy is the result of the breeding between
_________________________ and ___________________________who are both AKC registered purebred dogs.
- All puppies were examined by our vet, Dr James Haute (970.217 2721). within the first week of life and had their dew claws removed. Additionally, they will be given a total check up at their 7th week and basic immunizations and deworming medicine will be administered. The health certificate will be current and shall be provided to the buyer at the time the puppy leaves Karma Yorker’s.
- We guarantee that the puppy is healthy and free of disabling genetic diseases at the time the puppy leaves Karma Yorker’s.
- The buyer is required to have their puppy examined by a DVM within 72 hours of receiving their puppy at the buyers’ expense. If the vet finds any preexisting serious or life threatening problem, the buyer must contact Karma Yorker immediately to discuss return options for the buyer.
- Karma Yorker is not responsible for replacement or refunds on puppies that are harmed or become ill during shipping.
- Once the puppy has cleared the vet exam or the 72 hour time has passed, it is understood that the breeder has provided a healthy puppy.
- I reserve the right to take first pick at any time.
- I will gladly rehome your dog if the situation arises.
- Pick up day is 8 weeks out. If I need to keep your pup longer it is $25 per day for days 1-3. $60 per day for days 4-6. $75 per day up to day ten.
- All shipping and vet costs are at the buyer’s expense.
- This agreement is between Karma Yorker and the buyer and cannot be transferred to a third party if the dog is sold or given away.
- Physically injured dogs are not covered by the health guarantee.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to maintain the proper overall health of this puppy through vaccinations, heartworm medication, parasite prevention, and ongoing maintenance in order to remain under guarantee. Written veterinary health records demonstrating the above must be provided if guarantee is to be enforced.
- Buyers agree that they may be buying a puppy “sight unseen.” The buyer agrees that all sales are final, and no refunds will be made except for health guarantee issues as stated in this agreement.
- This puppy is sold as a pet/companion only and will not be used for breeding purposes unless previously arranged with Karma Yorker. Buyer agrees to spay or neuter the dog by 6 months to keep the guarantee in force. Failure to do so will nullify the health guarantee.
Karma Yorker guarantees the puppy to be free of inheritable genetic defects for a period of 24 months which includes:
- Hip displasia
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy
- Von Willebrand’s disease
Should the puppy to be diagnosed with any of the stated genetic problems, Karma Yorker will reimburse the buyer for vet prescribed treatment expenses up to the original purchase price (excluding shipping costs).
All testing and examinations are the responsibility of the buyer. A licensed vet must provide proof (x-rays or blood tests, etc.) that the genetic defect exists. Medical proof of any claim must be provided to Karma Yorker’s DVM at the buyers cost. The Vet must specifically certify that there has been no apparent accidents, the dog is in otherwise good health and holds to a healthy weight for its body size. Furthermore, the Vet must then send the x-rays to the OFA to get a rating at the owners expense.
I have read the purchase agreement, I understand my responsibilities and agree to abide by the above conditions.
_________________________________ print name
_________________________________ signature ______date
For checks, make payment to Karma Yorker and return with this agreement.